Manager - Global Treasury Management
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to maintain the current and forecasted cash balances of the local Amway Affiliates globally in order to ensure an accurate cash forecast at the local affiliate level. It will utilize Kyriba as the primary source of information for all markets. It will do this by working closely with local banks and Kyriba in order to correctly reflect accurate cash balances. At the same time, this position will work closely with Market Executive leadership and CFOs to understand the key business drivers and cash forecasting needs of each of the different Amway markets. This position will work closely with banks globally and Shareholder advisors in order to satisfy all “Know Your Client” (KYC) requirements. This position will also work closely with GBS Centers, Technology, Outside Vendors, Banks and the VP Global Tax and Treasury to deliver timely and accurate cash forecasts.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the maintenance of all current and forecasted cash balances of Amway Affiliates globally
- Utilize Kyriba as the primary source of current and forecasted cash balances for all markets
- Work closely with local Banks and Kyriba in order to correctly reflect accurate cash balances
- Work closely with Market Executive leadership and CFOs to understand the key business drivers and maintain sufficient funds to meet the cash needs of each of the different Amway markets
- Work closely with Shareholders, Banks and Fintech companies throughout the globe to manage the process of delivering necessary documents to satisfy all “Know Your Client” (KYC) requirements
- Oversee and manage Treasury vendor relationships, including preferred banking partners
- Work closely with other Treasury Leads in accounting for all current and future transactions impacting current cash or future cash needs
- Work closely with Market Executive Leadership and CFOs to determine the amount of dividends that can be repatriated back to Enterprise
- Develop global cash management strategy for the utilization and repatriation of local funds in close cooperation with the VP Tax and Treasury, GBS and local Market Executive Leadership
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales in the development of accurate sales and forecasting methods
- Work closely with the GBS Centers in developing methods that are operative and can be supported effectively
- Work with Amway Technology in developing systems that can support Kyriba
- Perform administrator role for banking systems and other Treasury technology platforms
- Deliver, manage, and report on key Treasury operational requirements in the form of Key Performance Indicators
- Manage, motivate, and lead the Treasury Management team to perform and meet service requirements.
- Lead and resolve HQ/Affiliate stakeholder issues and inquiries related to Treasury operations.
- Primary relationship owner for bank provider network
- Lead, implement and execute global Treasury initiatives including sub-regional bank rationalization and consolidation, bank integration design with Amway internal systems, as well as deploy and track regional compliance of global Treasury policies
- Manage, motivate, and lead Global Treasury Outbound solutions team to perform and meet service requirements
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors/master’s degree in accounting, business, or related field preferred
- Membership of Recognized Accounting body or Treasury Association preferred but not mandatory
- At least five (5) years of experience in a Treasury Supervisor or manager role in a corporate function is strongly desired
- Experience within a multi-national corporate environment is strong plus
- Solid understanding of the Amway financial environment and Treasury functions (specifically Cash Management, Liquidity structures and KYC)
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and accounting theory.
- Ability to research issues and offer solutions to complex problems
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with Banks, regional and global management
- Well-developed communication, management, people development and project management skills
- Proficiency in the use of various software applications, including – Treasury Workstations, foreign currency trading platforms, cash investment platforms, other banking platforms, Hyperion, Oracle, and Microsoft applications
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.