Job Reference #
Do you have excellent communication skills and at the same time sharp analytical mind? Are you a fast learner, well-structured, and with an eye for detail? Are you a great listener with ability to understand complex requests, to take initiative and act as Finance analyst with development potential to becoming a Finance Business Partner
We are looking for a new team-member who will help us with:
• maintaining and developing estimate and forecast processes in cooperation with our business-functions to provide proactive guidance and early warning to management
• providing regular financial overview, ad-hoc deep dives and insight beyond standard reporting to our Chief Operating Office / Head Operations Switzerland, including data crunching, analysis and presentation preparation
• managing and improving monthly recurring deliveries to ensure consistent financial management information and to support the management steering this process
• supporting the strategic planning process and ensuring alignment to the strategic initiative portfolio
• building strong network across the Finance and the front organizations to sustain flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in the COO / Operations Finance team, part of Personal & Corporate Banking CFO Advisory. Your team is based in Zurich and Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis. Given this close integration you will be well informed and integrated into core processes, take part in the strategic decisions and have exposure to our senior management.
• 3+ years of experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking
• strong numerical and analytical skills with precise and error-free way of working
• very good communication skills and talent for story-lining, executive messaging and visualization on PowerPoint
• fast learner and able to deliver efficiently and independently high-quality results
• strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS Power Point
• fluent in English (German would be an additional asset)
• knowledge of Power BI, SAP BW or other management information systems would be an additional asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.