At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
In this role, you will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements and sector reports, performing monthly closing activities in accordance with PepsiCo reporting rules, and delivering base business priorities to sustain an effective control environment. The role entails interaction with the business units’ control teams and outsourced delivery teams.
- Prepare timely and accurate US GAAP financial statements, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and coordinate monthly HFM submission of Financial Statements
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Participation with the short and long term Cash Flow Planning in HFM and preparation of monthly variance analysis and reporting to the sector team
- Perform journal entries, reconciliation, accruals, reserves to ensure the accuracy of financial statements during month end closing
- Fixed Asset and Intercompany Accounting
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations monthly
- Prepare variance explanations of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts variance report
- Support US GAAP and local audit with external auditors and communicate and manage deliverables
- Prepare tax related reporting
- University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent education
- Work experience 1+ years in GL/Reporting department (proven experience in a similar position)
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Wide range of knowledge related to GL and Reporting, understanding of accounting in general
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS or local GAAP
- Experience of Financial Reporting Systems and Databases e.g., SAP/ Oracle will be a plus
- Action and result oriented, attentive to deadlines
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative