HR Onboarding Specialist with German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you curious about onboarding process for UBS? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• create documents needed to start a work relationship,
• working in multiple HR tools to set up the candidate's profile and store proper documentation
• make sure that our employees have a valid work permit, when needed
• build up expertized knowledge by working with process guides and close cooperation with stakeholders
• being able to analyze and take decision in non-standard complex cases
• provide an excellent and personalized customer experience to our employees
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
There are two main reasons to join our team: the process itself and our team's spirit. Onboarding is one of the most complex HR processes with many pitfalls to overcome, but this is what makes it most attractive, exciting and satisfying at the same time. We feel that we’re part of a global organization and that our opinions and ideas matter and can make a difference to the organization as a whole. The role is located in Krakow Green Office.
Your expertise :
• a bachelor’s degree
• advanced English and German languages skills
• French and/or Italian knowledge would be an asset
• experience in corporate environment
• very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• strong judgment and decision making skillset
• strong analytical skills
• proactive approach to improve the ways of working and ensure better service
• communication and organization skills on high level
• a sharp eye for detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.