Internship in HR
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time, Temporary / Contract
Because at UBS we reimagine the power of investing in you.
Together we enable all UBS employees to focus on their roles and excel in their performance by delivering seamless employee lifecycle services.
How do we do that?
• By fostering connecting the right talent
• Creating an agile, diverse, and inclusive work environment
• Providing personalized, relevant, on-time and seamless services
What do we want to achieve for our clients?
We strive to provide strategic and client-centric HR services. We drive our culture and make it a capability, promote innovation, and protect our brand.
We are breaking down traditional silos and hire for the work, not for the job. Therefore, as an intern in HR Service Delivery Operations, you can be responsible for the whole variety of operational tasks:
• onboarding new staff to UBS across the globe by creating documents needed to start a work relationship or
• conducting UBS internal background checks and manage effective vetting execution or
• updating our employees’ records with any changes happening during their lifecycle at UBS e.g. making sure our employees have valid work permits and visas or
• offboarding our staff when their employment ends
• taking part in a whole variety of HR projects and initiatives aiming at simplifying and automating everything we do
• working with multiple HR tools & people across the globe
You'll be part of the HR Service Delivery team in Poland. There are over 250 of us and our family is growing. Due to pandemic, we work remotely.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Your expertise and skillset:
• eagerness to develop in HR shared service operations
• sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a global team
• self-motivated with a proactive approach to improve the ways of working to ensure better service
• able to stay on track in a fast-changing environment
• very good English
• MS Office skillslti
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.