For our Client, an international company from the service industry, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a Travel and Expense Accountant with French. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
- creating reports and conducting ad-hoc analyzes assuring completeness of automatic data posting,
- preparing control documents for internal and external auditors,
- controlling the compliance of travel expense reports received from employees,
- providing support to users and related teams in the organization,
- preparing materials and providing training sessions for new joiners,
- providing a backup structure for other EMEA markets.
- proficiency both in French and English at least B2 level,
- ability to set priorities and manage time efficiently,
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced cooperation skills,
- knowledge of SAP with a clear understanding of financial processes would be an advantage,
- ability to handle processes and drive improvements independently.
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- flexible working hours and hybrid work,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers),
- private medical care for you and your family,
- social events such as family events, charity auctions,
- attractive benefit package (lunch subsidy, annual and Christmas bonus, multisport, etc.).