Why is this function important for us?
As a Transition Manager, Officer you will be responsible for migrating work globally. This will be done in cooperation with the Global Footprint Strategy team according to all the rules collected in the Migration Playbook.
You will closely interact within Poland, EMEA and Globally, very often with Senior Management.
Who are we looking for?
You need to have project management experience preferably with process/service transitions. Strong relationship building skills and effective communication with various level stakeholders will help you succeed in the role.
Your new role
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As a Transition Manager, Officer your main goals will be:
- Planning and execution of transitions across the globe.
- Ensuring service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope
- Ensuring efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders
Scope of responsibilities:
- Plan, design and execute projects to bring business benefits and value to the Organization
- Plan activities, define project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocate appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
- Manage and Track Project Milestones and Project expenses
- Prepare the Project Plan
- Work closely with Project Stakeholders and delivery team
- Planning ramp ups for individual businesses, working with hiring team, planning resource allocation accordingly to ensure smooth operation
- Maintain good Business relationship with Project stake holders
- Provide project updates and reporting to stake holders
- Coordinate with Technical and Management teams at different levels
- Project Scoping
- Transition Budget tracking and forecasting (as applicable)
- Coordinating with various functions during the course of transition
- Ensure effective changes to ongoing operations team adhering to timelines, budget, and scope & communication plan
- Manage day to day Project Communication with all stakeholders.
- Produce relevant reports accurately, at agreed frequency & in a timely manner to provide status update to all stakeholders.
- Adhere to agreed escalation process to escalate resource issues, delays in project, missed deadlines & any other planning/execution issues.
- Monitor the project/program ensuring all risks are captured & mitigations actions put in place and issues are resolved in timely manner
What we value
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- 2 - 4 years of experience into transition program management supporting international clients into BPO industry
- At least 2-3 end to end BPO Transition projects experience
- Project management certification is preferred (CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2)
- Advanced command of English language
Desired skills and competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple small Phases/waves or multiple smaller projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop & maintain communication at all levels across the project organization to facilitate smooth & effective change management leading to effective delivery of project.
- Contribute in Process improvement & further strengthening of successful Transitions Liaise with business
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Successful track record in problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.