Investor Services Junior Specialist in Hedge Funds Services
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and their review for completeness & accuracy
- Processing transfer agency transactions, cash movements and reconciliation, fund distribution units in issue reporting, etc.
- Liaising with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to daily reconciliation and processing of investors’ subscription monies and remittance of investors’ redemption proceeds
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors
- Involvement in process automation projects, direct influence on effectiveness of your own and team’s work
- Responding to queries and requests from investors and other parties in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Completing daily reporting (e.g., for Investment Managers, Investors, Clients, etc.) in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
- Minimum "meets expectations" grade on the last yearly appraisal
- University degree or student able to work full-time
- Preferably 1-3 years of professional experience
- Very good spoken and written English (min. B2)
- Good MS Office knowledge, especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork orientation and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Creative approach to solution finding
- Previous experience in Investor Services (e.g., Transfer Agency, AML.)
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa