Why this role is important to us
You will be joining the Regulatory Reporting team in Global Finance Center Krakow (Poland), which provides a wide range of complex financial and reporting services. The team gives senior stakeholders financial tools and information they need to make an effective analyzes and transparent reporting to multiple State Street Bank locations across the world help our business partners create more effective strategic solutions and act on revenue growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Finance Regulatory Reporting Officer, you will
- Support the production of specific German Bank reporting (e.g., CoRep, FinRep, AnaCredit, Large Exposures and Million Loans, German Banking Act notifications)
- Support the German Bank Ad-Hoc and Management Reporting as required
- Project manage regulatory initiatives, including Data and I.T requirements
- Provide additional support to the Functional leads as required
- Production or support for wider EMEA UK and Irish reporting as required
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 6 years of professional experience in Finance Reporting, Finance Accounting
- Banking preferred and Regulatory Reporting an advantage
- Practical knowledge of accounting databases such as Oracle and regulatory software such as Axiom, Bearing Point preferred
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Ability to deal effectively with stakeholders, in a multi-locational environment
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.