- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments
- Contacting debtors in order to collect payment for overdue invoices, deductions proven as invalid or other debts
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Taking actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Proactively identifying issues and risks within Cash Collection area
- Very good language skills in French or German or Italian (minimum B2/C1) - essential
- Good knowledge of English
- We do not require any experience
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Hybrid work
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team.
- Prospects for the future– over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Energy and ambition– thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Daily challenges – this is a position in a growing team, which will enable you to set standards, make a real impact on the company and define the path of its development
- Languages – we guarantee everyday contact with German, French and English
- Stable employment with flexible form of contract
- Benefits: private medical care, Mutisport Card, Employee referral program and more...
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!