At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
This role is responsible for producing KPI tracking reports and extracting key data into suitable format to enable the DACH business unit to conduct manage performance. Key responsibility for creation reporting workflow automation and automated reporting visualisation using Power Bi or similar – focus to enable standard set of reporting aligned to business requirements.
You will collaborate and work in partnership with SC Planning, Customer Service, Warehousing, other Transporation piers, Master Data teams and Carriers and enable them to deliver Customer Service Level and Holistic Cost Management
- Interact with MRP systems (SAP or similar) to collate and represent data in a meaningful way. Initially these will be standard reports adopted from Business Unit, but with future aspiration to utilize automation, workflows and Power BI to reduce administrative workloads
- Performance Management - Transportation
- Perform service level issue root cause analysis (RCA) by assigning preliminary reason codes and preparing report; Preparing and communicating aggregated report on final reason code analysis; Updating the system as required
- Evaluate results and make reconciliation with carriers; Assess transportation companies’ performance (truck availability performance, timely supply to the plant)
- Collect and upload relevant input data; Prepare reports; Validate reports and define actions
- Process improvements and automatization
- Creation of macros
- Create and Build reporting workflow automation and automated reporting visualisation using Power Bi or similar – focus to enable standard set of reporting aligned to business requirements.
- Utilise automation to enable root cause analytics through escalation and response to expedite ability of operational teams to drive to problem resolution
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in similar position (preferably FMCG)
- Transporatation or logistics background is preferrable
- Fluent oral and written communication skills, both in English and German
- Advanced knowledge of marcro creation
- Awareness of Lean principles nice to have
- Proven track of enhancements/process improvements
- Experience in reporting tools like Power BI as well as advanced Excel skills
- Experience in transportation management system and SAP usage nice to have
- University degree
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative