For our Client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for candidates, who will join the GBS structure in Warsaw as Procurement Team Leader with French.
- manage independently a team of Procurement Operations Analysts (directly or indirectly, aiming at continuous improvement of the efficiency and quality of financial services provided),
- participate on recruitment activities for new talent,
- train new analysts and guide them through the P2P processes and tools,
- support a group of analysts as a first point of escalation to solve doubts or problems for invoice dispute resolution,
- proactively balance the workload for their scope of analysts, identifying opportunities and discussing them with the Procurement Operations Manager for further action,
- review KPIs for their scope of analysts and provide performance feedback along with the Procurement Operations Manager,
- participate actively on the performance management revisions for their scope of analysts,
- independently solves standard and non-standards problems/ issues appearing in everyday management work,
- facilitate the eProc Systems and Tools for Purchase Order Management utilizing diverse company software,
- adhere to, educate and enforce eProc tool usage guidelines, and all corporate Purchasing policies with User groups,
- propose catalog creation when opportunities arise,
- point of contact for a given plant, site or country to clarify/solve purchase-to-pay process issues,
- communication of Best Practices to the user groups,
- provide input to supplier business reviews when prompted to ensure full end-to-end supplier performance is included in the overall business review,
- act as subject matter expert for the P2P process for a given country or commodity,
- support the P2P transformation as needed as a Key User by testing and training.
- fluency in English and French (verbal and written),
- associate's or bachelor’s degree in Procurment, Order Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Engineering will be an asset,
- 3-year experience on Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Customer Service or Finance (SSC environment preferred),
- in 2-year experience in team management,
- focused on the strengths of employees and motivating them,
- process-oriented, with disciplined process management skills,
- open to process improvements,
- preferred experience with e-Procurement tools (SRM, COUPA, ARIBA, SAP, ORACLE).
- a hybrid model of work,
- friendly organizational culture,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, MultiSport card or OK system, access to internal training’s platform, Social Fund subsidiaries: for holidays, getting married or baby birth),
- buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company,
- special training tailored to your needs and career goals.