For our Client, an international organization based in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates to take the position of Collection Specialist with German.
- performing collection activities on overdue invoices such as phone calls, emails, reminder letters and regularly contacting customers to find out details of late payments,
- analyze and investigate causes of outstanding balances by working with internal and external customers,
- managing risk and exposure by blocking sales orders or conducting credit checks on customers' financial condition,
- liaising with internal departments to resolve customer queries,
- assisting clients in resolving disputes,
- preparing data, reports and continuously looking for process improvements and efficiency gains.
- university degree, preferably in finance/accounting/economics,
- experience in a similar position will be an added advantage,
- communication skills in German at min. C1 level,
- good knowledge of English (necessary for internal communication),
- analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- hybrid work model,
- challenging work in a professional and international environment,
- the opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, alongside highly marketable professionals,
- external and internal training programs,
- access to a training platform that enables constant learning,
- extra bonuses based on personal, team performance and business growth,
- a set of social packages such as MyBenefit cafeteria system, medical care, additional life insurance.