It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Intern with Italian and located in Warszawa.
Some work experience would be an advantage but is not essential - ultimately, it’s your desire to learn and your blend of communication, organization and team working skills that will be important. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
What you will do:
- Support our team on the employee’s workforce administration management for Italian speaking countries (creation and update of contracts, annexes, insurance related documents etc. on demand)
- Update the information in HR digital system and guarantee the quality of data
- Maintain communication with employees and every implicated stakeholder, update them in a timely manner on the advancement of their requests and keep up with deadlines
- Take part in different projects on continuous improvement processes, be proactive in proposing solutions to make our processes more efficient and contribute to customer satisfaction.
If you have:
- Advanced knowledge of English and Italian language
- Interest in HR, digital tools & willingness to support and learn
- Very good knowledge and command of MS Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Skype, MS teams, etc.) would be an advantage
- Customer orientation and team player.
- Open to work with different nationalities, teams and departments
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit proposing ideas
- Ability to work at least 25h/week for 6 months
…and would like to have…
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code, relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
…share your CV (in English) with us!
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: