Senior Fund Accountant, Associate 2 - Luxembourg/Swiss
Location: Gdańsk, Kraków
Who we are
Luxembourg and Switzerland Fund Accounting department at State Street is built by several operational teams. We are working in different shifts (6-12 start time, depending on Clients’ daily deadlines) - in hybrid or remote working model. We will equip you with the training needed to play a valuable role in the team and organization, and provide you with multiple development opportunities over the years.
What you will be responsible for
- End-to-end Net Asset Value valuation process,
- Fund components and accounts balances review,
- Discrepancy reconciliations,
- Taking part in fund events,
- Providing timely and professional responses to all inquiries,
- Training and guidance for team members,
- Assisting Team Manager in implementing new procedures and controls,
What we value
- Numeracy / literacy skills,
- Understanding of fund administration,
- Problem solving skills,
- Ownership mindset, taking initiative,
- Accuracy, attention to details, willingness to learn,
- Proficiency in English and ability to communicate effectively.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 1-3 years of fund accounting and/or fund industry related experience (essential)
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- PC literacy
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, Disconnect Day, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of trainings (internal and external): soft skills trainings, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice – 5 days of leave to attend
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.