AUP Financial Analyst
AUP Financial Analyst with English
The Abandoned and Unclaimed Property Analyst is an integral part of BMAP team (Billing Modifications and Accounts Payable) and partners with the other teams in efficient handling of broadly defined AUP operations tasks. The role is there to ensure that service is delivered to the client in line with contractual terms and Service Level Agreements SLA s. The key aim of this role is for the AUP Analyst to provide TLs and Global Manager with clear analyses and action plans to improve performance and keep dashboard metrics SLAs consistently green and to improve processes knowledge gaps. Providing effective client service for all internal and external clients by demonstrating exceptional analytical skills, utilizing technical expertise and familiarity of client products and procedures as well as financial accounting knowledge. The AUP Analyst is expected to be innovative, creative, proactive, self starter, independent, and should be able to work under minimal or no supervision. Due to the nature of the role the AUP Analyst may by exposed to information of a sensitive nature and therefore is expected to respect the duty of confidentiality at all times.
What will you do?
- Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving operational issues.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard requests.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
What do we expect?
- University degree preferably in business finance area.
- 1-2 years of professional working experience.
- Fluent English both verbal and written (C1 level required).
- Ability to work mid-afternoon shift (from 11:00 am till 19:30 pm) once a week.
- Analytical skillset preferable with attention to detail.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office Excel required at proficient level.
- Ability to work as part of the team and cooperate with different departments and locations.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience in documentation writing is nice to have.
- Accounts Payable processing experience will be an asset.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace