Internship in Group Finance
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analysing financial information? Are you tech savvy?
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
• support accounting and financial activities
• efficiently & timely deliver reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet, Close Packs and other activities within UBS Group
• analyse and investigate variances in the General Ledger to ensure reporting is accurate
• reconcile and analyse financial information for Finance functions
• collaborate with colleagues to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting
support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• financial literacy
• strong analytical skills
• communication skills necessary to convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way
• team work skills necessary to work amicably with fellow employees
• experience with VBA / SQL is nice to have
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.