Supplier Risk Management Specialist
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
We are looking for someone who will drive compliance of Third Party engagements with UBS policies and laws and regulations globally. Are you detail oriented and a great communicator? Do you want to work closely with supplier management professionals across the bank? Are you motivated to have meaningful impact on managing a variety of Third Party suppliers in the banking industry? If so, we would like to meet you as we are looking for someone like you!
• identify and evaluate risks and compliance issues at individual suppliers together with stakeholders;
• independently perform selected supplier risk management processes;
• lead and contribute to projects addressing operational improvement potentials;
• analyze and resolve potential shortcomings in vendor management activities;
• support various projects to address specific supplier risk issues;
• provide inputs to supplier risk management audits.
This position is within the Supplier Risk Management team which is part of the Supply Chain organization, a global function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain enhances value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint. Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
• minimum of 3 years of experience in risk, supplier and/or stakeholder management (regulatory compliance, 3rd party risk management, or audit experience would be an asset);
• solid understanding of sourcing, procurement, vendor and contract management processes;
• practical experience in banking / financial services industry and outsourcing;
• strong problem solving skills;
• convincing presentation and written communication skills;
• sophisticated MS PowerPoint and MS Excel capabilities;
• ability to quickly learn and adapt to a changing environment;
• experience with SAP Ariba (or similar) tool and Alteryx-software – would be an asset.
• great communicator, you know how to engage with stakeholders and build networks;
• an independent, engaged person with a “can do” attitude;
• willing and comfortable to work in an international environment;
• communicating openly, raising concerns & issues proactively;
• keeping a good eye for detail and taking ownership of own work results;
• fluent in written and spoken English.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.