It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Supplier Collaboration Accounting Specialist with Italian and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Support suppliers and respond to their queries
- Manage financial tasks related to unpaid invoices
- Follow up on ongoing payment processes
- Cooperate with other departments (Accounting, Logistics, Purchasing, Cash Bank Treasury/Master Data)
- Perform activities related to anti-fraud policy
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Experience in Customer Service Fluent Italian, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Practical MS Excel knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system would be an advantage
- Higher education
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits and attractive referral program
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: