People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe 🥷 Those ninjas work directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns. Using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime in a way the banking world hasn’t seen so far
FinCrime Analysts is the key person to ensure we’ve got it under control, working with the Revolut Compliance team. It’s only for the most responsible, conscientious, brave individuals. The ones who aren’t afraid of challenges of the complex financial world
We’re a global financial super app, so we have to be available 24/7. That sometimes means working nights and weekends. We’ll compensate you for night shifts but we understand this still isn’t for everyone so please bear that in mind before applying.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaising with law enforcement
- Responding to Court Orders, DPAs and POs and complying with legislation like POCA & DPA
- Ensuring that all requests are completed within the applicable time scales
- Liaising with the legal team as necessary or prepare documentation for third party requests.
- Conducting fraud-related investigations based on the reports received
- Generating reports and create alerts for suspicious activity
- Discussing FinCrime concerns with members of the company across all levels
What you'll need
- Proficient English language skills
- Flawless French (exceptional communication and writing skills)
- Prior experience in a Retail Bank environment
- Legal experience desirable
- Experience of dealing with external law enforcement and other government agencies
- Knowledge of the Court Orders, DPA, PO and preparing witness statements
- Confidence in communicating with people at all levels both externally and within the organisation
- Close attention to detail
- Vilnius: €1,700 - €2,100 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €1,700 - €2,100 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.