Who we are looking for:
People who are willing and ready to face various financial market challenges. Someone who is eager to learn about global markets every day, taking ownership and building relationships with clients. Financial services knowledge, preferably with accounting and custody exposure would be an advantage. Previous experience in client services or investment banking is the preferable background we are looking for.
Why is this job important
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible:
As Client Service Representative you will:
- Proactively identify service issues with client facing impact and bring them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems to the Client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain accurate records of research, follow up and client interaction.
- Drive your knowledge and understanding within the division through seeking information from State Street’s SME’s and COE’s.
- Actively work with the internal service teams to solve inquiries raised and collaborate to build a cohesive service delivery model. Identify the need for escalation of issues.
- Ensure all relevant regulation & internal procedures are completed and adhered to.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Fluency in English required.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities to assist the team.
- Understanding of the asset management industry / finance environment.
- Analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Hybrid working model (involves few days WFH and few days work from Office in a week)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops .