Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you good with numbers and like working with large data sets? Do you know how to improve and automate existing processes?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• develop reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools, ad hoc report preparation and management of existing reports
• build and execute processes to identify, escalate and resolve data quality issues in our business analytics platform
• assist with driving data quality campaigns, maintenance of data, and other operational tasks as necessary
You’ll be working in the STAAT Data Analytics & Reporting team in the UBS office in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). Our role is to support the Wealth Management Americas business by ensuring the quality of critical data assets and provide strategic business & client insights that create competitive advantages for UBS
• bachelor degree (preferably Business, Economics, Finance or Administrative background)
• 2-3 years of experience in a data oriented role with exceptional ability to analyze and manipulate data
• strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to articulate and present findings
• very good written and communication skills in English
• interpersonal skills, capacity to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
• experience in developing reports and dashboards using BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau)
• experience using SQL
• advanced Excel skills. Knowledge of MS Access and MS SharePoint is an asset.
• a self-starter and team player with positive attitude and energy
• ready to join a growing team in a dynamic and challenging environment
• highly organized with good technical and process documentation skills
• able to multi-task, have sense of urgency and focus on deadlines
• eager to learn new technologies and tools in a fast paced environment
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.