This role will support the Senior HR Business Partner and HR Team to deliver a comprehensive HR service. HR administration / reporting plays big part in the day to day responsibilities (50%).
We are looking for a proactive, open- minded person with positive attitude and teamwork skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing annual leaves, attendance & time management systems and cooperation with assigned teams on errors verification before payroll cut of date.
- Supporting assigned line of the business with payroll-related questions.
- Regular collaboration with payroll department and providing essential information that ensures correct salary calculation.
- Quarterly bonus calculation.
- Creation of reports for senior HR management as well as operational stakeholders that rely on this information.
- Preparing and analysing HR metrics in partnership with operations to deliver updates for the client and develop solutions.
- Periodic training plan coordination and internal learning sessions delivery.
- Conducting with managers regular meetings and sharing HR updates and communications about changes.
- Working with managers to deliver people related initiatives and change programmes.
- Proactive management of employee relations issues.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managerial role in an international company within HR area
- Experience in payroll / HR administration
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labour laws
- Fluent command of Polish and English – both verbal and written
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to set priorities, manage time, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skill
What we offer:
- Annual performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
- Parking space
Equal Opportunities at Majorel
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.