Join us as the Cash Management Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Specifically, you will:
- Daily monitoring of external and internal bank statements;
- Daily and monthly bank accounts reconciliation;
- Execution of manual and electronic payments;
- Market data management;
- Optimisation of external bank account structure;
- Bank fees management;
- Account opening and KYC process handling;
- Standardization and automation of In-House-Cash processes;
- Creation and maintenance of process documentation.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in finance, accounting, banking or similar area;
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in one of the transactional accounting areas;
- Knowledge about end-to-end process;
- Familiar with banking products
- Strong MS Office package knowledge (especially Excel);
- Experience with SAP In-House-Cash Module would be an asset.
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Self-engagement and team orientation.