- supporting on-line and retail customers (by e-mail and phone)
- providing information about products of one of the most recognizable fashion brands
- solving order and return issues for on-line and retail stores
- collaborating with a friendly multilingual 10-people team
- presenting excellent use of German and French
- good level of English
- having previous experience in customer support would be an asset
- communicative and customer-oriented
- learning quickly and adapting to changeable environment
- Remote or hybrid work
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team.
- Prospects for the future– over a half of all higher level positions are taken over by internally promoted employees.
- Energy and ambition– thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Daily challenges – this is a position in a growing team, which will enable you to set standards, make a real impact on the company and define the path of its development
- Languages – we guarantee everyday contact with German, French and English
- Stable employment with flexible form of contract
- Benefits: private medical care, Mutisport Card, Employee referral program and more...
You are only one click away from your future success with FRISTA!