Finance Analyst with German
Job Reference #
Can you fluently communicate in English and understand German? Are you interested in banking industry and Corporate Banking in particular?
We're looking for someone who is keen to:
• perform recurring analyses for our Corporate & Institutional Clients unit in Switzerland incl. monthly/quarterly P&L estimates supported with delta and trend commentary
• perform ad-hoc requests and deep dive analysis to provide financial result transparency and insights beyond standard reporting
• prepare presentations on your findings incl. recommendations for Corporate & Institutional Clients Management
• maintain reference data of the organizational structure for the Corporate & Institutional Clients unit
• build a strong network across our Finance organization, including your business partners and colleagues to ensure seamless flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in Corporate & Institutional Clients Finance team serving the largest retail bank in Switzerland. Our team is based both in Zurich and Krakow and we now are looking for a further employee supporting us remotely from the location in Krakow.
We are looking for the person with:
• basic experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking
• knowledge of financial industry with basic understanding of a bank's P&L and Balance Sheet
• good knowledge of English and German
• strong technical skills with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and preferably MS Power BI
• strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and readiness of mind
• very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.