It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Customer Care Representative with Swedish and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for Customer Care Representative with Swedish who will be the first point of contact for the commercial and logistics support in the entire sales process of the Nordics country organizations. This will be done via telephone, email and online channels such as chat, web and portals for both Schneider Electric customers and partners.
What you will do:
- Act as a first point of contact for all commercial and logistics questions from internal and external customers via different channels with the aim to identify needs and respond to opportunities;
- Support customers for pre-sales and after sales questions (e.g. product price and availability questions, product selection and substitution, order inquiry, product warranty, and technical or logistical complaints)
- Manage customer complaints –registration, follow-up until resolution and escalation to the next level of support when needed
- Maintain contacts between customers, technical support, after-sales and sales teams in the Nordics country organization(s) and the Logistic Center in Orebrö, Sweden;
- Pro-actively interact with customers and Supply Chain regarding order management and follow-up.
- Register of all customer interactions in CRM system and create order in SAP
- Support in (new) digital tools & projects and actively promote those to customers
- Be the theback-up for colleagues in the other Nordics teams if and when needed
If you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field or commercial education and minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant working experience in a (technical) customer service environment
- Good command of the Swedish (min C1 level) and English language in word and writing
Working experience/background/education in electrical field is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Call center or customer service experience is an advantage;
- Strong Service and team-oriented attitude, with a problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to learn quickly and general interest in learning technical and digital concepts;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Knowledge of and experience in SAP and CRM (Salesforce) is an asset
- Flexibility regarding execution of new tasks providing that they fit within a professional and dynamic customer care environment
...and would like to have...
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training -that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code -we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
...Share your CV with us !
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: