Business Risk Specialist
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Global Wealth Management? If yes, then we are looking for you.
In your role as Business Risk Specialist you will work in Global Wealth Management (GWM) Chief Operating Office (COO). You will provide risk management support to COO stakeholders as well as centrally support the COO implementation of the Non-Financial Risk Framework and Governance.
This includes notably:
• oversight of the COO control environment and tracking/reporting of any changes
• oversight of underlying control tests and their timely execution
• manage the Non-Financial Risk Issues Framework and Governance
• support the alignment of the different Regional Risk Fora
• support key stakeholders on questions related to the Non-Financial Risk Framework,
• monitor progress in risk remediation activities
• analyze emerging risk indicators in order to identify opportunities improvement and/or further development
• perform reviews to identify trends and patterns
• drive central projects, align with regional stakeholders and support them in the implementation
• drive efficiency projects e.g., automation
You’ll be working in the well-established, multi-functional team for Global Wealth Management Business Risk Services (GWM BRS) in Poland. GWM BRS provides best in class, effective and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation and defined front office mandates which enable business division Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
• 1 or more years of experience in risk management or equivalent experience gained ideally within the financial services industry,
• understanding of Risk Management concepts and their implementation in practice,
• willingness and ability to take front-to-back ownership of dedicated initiatives,
• strong analytical and technical skills,
• good communication and interpersonal skills,
• fluency in English,
• proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.