The person we are looking for:
This role requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of building valuable relationships and leading teams within a busy environment. Helping to improve the efficiency and automation of processes and data management is key. Ideally, you will also have extensive background within TA throughout the end-to-end operating model working on Mutual Funds products with Multifonds experience being a distinct advantage.
- Define and drive a continuous improvement programme to ensure our platform is best of breed.
- Manage the implementation of key strategic projects as prioritised in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Undertake business process reviews and re-engineering where required (identifying processes which need to change or to be eliminated);
- Ensure requirements are correctly and clearly identified, documented and communicated for each change request.
- Conduct operational readiness assessments, planning and implementation, ensure production teams/ operation environment is prepared to effectively support and accept the changes resulting from the project. On determination of gaps, plan and take action to fill the gaps
- User Acceptance Testing (Functional Testing) which will involve Test Case Preparation, Scripting and Execution
- Manage stakeholder interactions including IT (globally and in Luxembourg), Senior Management and BAU operations.
- Support new client launches and on-boarding as agreed by management in coordination with the BAU teams.
- Assist with business readiness preparation for all initiatives and new business onboarding including the completion of procedures, checklists and user guides.
The ideal candidate will possess skills in:
- Mutual Fund operations servicing existing product capabilities, and design of innovative solutions
- Implementing solutions connected to external fund distribution platforms for transaction and processing.
- 5 or more years’ experience in TA/IS Operations and / or similar Change Management role.
- Project experience and have been involved in managing / implementing change into Operations Teams
- Familiarity with Multifonds, SWIFT, and Block Chain technology would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technical teams
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytic skills
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- High energy, dynamic, results focused
- The ability to thrive in an innovative and agile working environment
*Short term travel to BNPP offices within Europe may be required.
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station