Investment Compliance Specialist with French
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of the contractual and legal requirements and implementation into the compliance monitoring system
- Carry out compliance operations on the funds in order to ensure that fund’s assets comply with legal and contractual requirements, including pre-analysis, market conformity and lending checks
- Perform investment compliance controls using a dedicated IT tool
- Analyse and document all the reported investment compliance exceptions
- Identify and qualify investment compliance breach including the origin of the incident
- Setup and maintenance of funds master data
- Contribute to the completion and maintenance of operational procedures in Depobank Compliance scope
- Participate in internal reporting activities to measure the quality of Depobank operations
- Control the integrity and the exhaustively of the data received (from fund accountant, custodian, etc.)
- Interactions with all departments linked to the Depobank in different countries
- Train new members of the team.
- Provide support to Junior Specialists and check work performed by Junior Specialists
- Administer the effectiveness of daily operations in your area
- Guarantee the escalation of problems to head of department / local management
- Cooperate on the delivery operational service levels agreed with clients, internally and externally
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Cooperate with internal and external audit and operational risk management
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Law) or equivalent professional experience
- Preferably 2 years of experience (in the investment fund industry will be an advantage)
- Very good English language skills spoken and written
- Communicative level of French language, ability to understand written communication
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of funds and securities markets
- Highly accurate, dedicated to quality and capability of working under stress
- Strong interpersonal skills : team spirit and communication
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa