Job Reference #
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a flexible attitude, quantitative focus, and strong desire to learn new skills and develop in the area of financial analysis and controlling?
We are looking for Finance Analyst to:
• support various finance processes e.g. planning, estimating, forecasting, monthly and quarterly closing globally
• conduct financial analysis to support senior management recommendations
• provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework senior colleagues
You'll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO team. The team provides holistic financial analysis and advice for the Global Wealth Management Division focusing mainly on our key strategic lever. Our team operates globally across the strategic hubs and works actively on various strategic projects, external reporting as well as core processes like forecasting or strategic planning.
• 2-3 years of experience in the area of financial analysis, accounting, controlling or finance in general
• very good written and spoken English
• very strong knowledge of MS Excel skills and MS PowerPoint
• knowledge of Financial Industry with an understanding of Profit and Loss dynamics
• strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
• proactive and self-motivated personality able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.