Internship in HR Operations
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you like working with people and for people? Would you like to learn how HR department works from inside? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• where support is needed most, which means learning many teams and processes along the way
• support our HR Operations teams with various administrative tasks, so you will never be bored
• act according to our ways of working and various labour laws
• update employee records in HR systems
• cooperate with relevant stakeholders
• work with documents with professionalism and discretion
You will join the Floating Team, consisting of talented Interns and Employees, who support HR Operations in various assignments, changing teams every now and then. If you are open to change and willing to learn something new every day our team might be the right match for you!
We’re looking for someone available for 40h/week for 1 year internship. Role will be based in Kraków/Czerwone Maki.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• ready for learning new processes and changing assignments
• can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
• well-organized and with an eye to detail
• fluent in written and spoken English
• good knowledge of Italian, German or French would be an asset
• experience in an administrative job will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.