Private Capital Help Desk– CapLink Private
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- First point of contact for CapLink Private Clients (internal & external) seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the client
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Be involved in the development of procedures and instruction notes
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the services by making suggestions that can improve the functioning of the Help Desk Team
- Ensure the follow-up of the tickets as well as the backlog
- Perform user access management (creation/modification)
- Navigate the portal and understand its standard functionalities (including understanding of eFront)
- Support on-boarding process as required, verifying that all the requirements are in place for client setup
- Facilitate internal walkthroughs and training sessions in order to support any change implementation / new technical features and releases
- Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met.
- Fluent working knowledge of English is essential
- Fluent French or German will be a plus
- Proven experience in client communication and client support environment
- Experience in Securities Services or Investment Fund industry
- Sense of service and solution-oriented
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa