For our Client, an international company from the service industry, serving clients all over the world, we are looking for candidates for the position of Senior RTR Accountant with French.
- providing the RTR process: i.a. journal entries posting, review of accrual accuracy and completeness, reconciliation of general ledger accounts,
- preparing monthly and annual tax returns (treasury and statistical returns, CIT, VAT),
- performing month-end and year-end closing activities in accordance with internal procedures,
- accounting for fixed assets and VAT reporting,
- reconciliation of the profit and loss account with the balance sheet,
- supporting AP and AR accounting processes and other team members in daily processes.
- preferably 2 years of experience in a similar position and good orientation in the area of accounting,
- proficiency in French and English (at least B2 level),
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting,
- advanced skills of SAP and MS Office (particularly MS Excel),
- strong analytical skills and understanding of accounting processes especially regarding general ledger accounting and year-end close,
- high communication skills, attitude for problem-solving, and good time management skills and work organization.
- attractive salary and development opportunity in developing company,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- hardware equipment for mobile working,
- meal vouchers and other attractive discounts in fitness and other benefits,
- capital-forming and insurance benefits.