The Talent Acquisition Partner I is responsible for supporting the recruitment process while providing a quality candidate and hiring manager experience. The incumbent partners with other Talent Acquisition Partners and HR Business Partners across multiple functions to attract, identify and select top talent that ultimately supports the organization’s business priorities.
- Supports recruitment strategy including talent attraction, application workflow, resume and telephone screening, preparing shortlists and candidate summaries, supporting the interview process and collaborating with other Talent Acquisition Partners as needed.
- Sources qualified candidates from a variety of channels, including contacting leads from social networks, online tools, job boards, referrals and database sourcing.
- Proactively communicates with candidates and other stakeholders on a regular basis to build strong partnerships and provide a quality candidate experience.
- Ensures local hiring laws and internal policies are followed throughout the talent selection process.
- Performs administrative responsibilities when needed including interview scheduling, candidate communication and monitoring team reports.
- Participates in talent initiatives and performs other duties and/or projects within the team as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Some expertise conducting talent searches using online tools.
- Ability to implement successful, cost-effective and creative sourcing strategies in competitive job market conditions.
- Moderate experience with an applicant tracking system.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and independently within a team environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.