Business Analyst in Business Management team (GWM STAAT)
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about preparing reports? Do you like data analysis? Are you able to find a positive outcomes?
We look for someone like that who will support us:
• prepare ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
• produce analysis assessing performance of the Smart Technologies & Advanced Analytics Team
• respond to ad-hoc tasks from Business Managers
• analyse and manage data
• perform a number of Business Manager's tasks: maintain organizational structure, review compliance requirements, etc.
You will be working in the Business Management team within Smart Technologies & Advanced Analytics Team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office. Our role is to manage information reporting, provide analysis and general support to the global divisions and participate in reporting activities. A key objective of the team is to provide Senior Managers with information they need to make strategic decisions.
• a degree in business, financial or technical field or last year student
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of VBA would be an asset
• understanding of basic financial terminology
• skills in Business Objects and/or Tableau– not necessary, but would be an asset
• fluent in English
• strong in problem solving and you have numerical and analytical skills
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.