Business Manager Talent & Culture
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Wroclaw, Zürich
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to pave the path for business success by supporting the stream leadership? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
We’re looking for a Business Manager for the Talent and Culture Stream to:
• support the Talent & Culture Stream Leadership with meeting business priorities, by ensuring alignment and operational effectiveness across the Talent and Culture Stream
• support the Stream across core business management topics (e.g. finance, risk, governance, management information/KPIs, people and communications), provide expertise and act as an interface with respective HR Streams on those topics
• support the stream leadership in developing, coordinating, and evaluating a business strategy and business plan for their area of responsibility
• support the stream governance framework, demand prioritization process and agile events, e.g. Big Room Planning, Cross-Crew Sync and Retrospective
• perform financial tracking towards financial headcount and third party targets and report to the respective stream members
• provide business-related services and support to the stream, including Stream KPIs and performance measures, risk management and communication/engagement topics
• coordinate and drive central initiatives and key projects for the stream and support the creation of management quality content /presentations
You’ll be working in the Business Management Team of our Talent and Culture Stream in one of our main locations. We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the stream performs effectively, whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities and supporting the Talent and Culture Stream leadership.
• experience with core business management topics, in a business management role or equivalent
• project management or initiative management experience
• strong interpersonal skills and the ability to partner effectively with others
• very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills, knowing how to create compelling presentations
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• excellent data savviness and analytical skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.