CDIO COS – Program Lead for CDIO Key Talents
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our talent and learning initiatives in CDIO?
For our Talent & Culture team we are looking for a program manager to drive, develop and execute our talent and development agenda, who can:
• design, drive and develop talent program for key senior talents across organization
• shape and advise on improvements in the program in line with the CDIO strategy and leadership development
• work closely with HR BPs, Talent and Development Partners and CoS across divisions and functions
• engage with colleagues at all levels of seniority to identify learning and development needs and contextualize them into program framework
• collaborate with regional and functional representatives, internal communities, employees as well as external partners
• define and interpret internal engagement metrics to improve the offering for the future
• provide proactive, practical and smooth lead for program participants
You'll be working in the CDIO Chief of Staff team in Poland. We are responsible for supporting the Head of CDIO in bringing together the organization to deliver on the CDIO strategy and priorities. The team's goal is to be a center of expertise of each activity we perform. We are diverse, creative and motivated, with openness to learn.
• 5+ years of experience especially in the Banking/financial institution sector
• experience and passion in managing learning and development training programs
• ability to manage end to end programs for demanding stakeholders
• an expert at building networks and connections, on both regional and global levels
• strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner effectively across teams and divisions
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent request
• high level of drive and commitment to high quality on-time delivery and flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
• able to deliver in stressful situations
• creative and passionate about culture and people topics
• an effective communicator & facilitator and adept in managing stakeholders
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.