The Partner Onboarding Specialist is responsible for conducting due diligence research and evaluating initial application of agents or sub-agents as part of the agent on-boarding process. This includes conducting due diligence research at the time of application and working with outside vendors to decision risk. The Partner Onboarding Specialist III is the first line of defense in protecting MGI from forming business relationships with agents who are or have been involved in illegal activities or behavior. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining up to date knowledge on emerging regulations that may potentially impact the onboarding process.
- Reviews incoming standard applications for completeness and accuracy, ensuring applications meet required quality standards and analyzes agent’s information in line with onboarding procedures.
- Compiles background information and performs background checks on individuals and businesses by evaluating information gathered from third party vendors.
- Evaluates new and existing agent applications based on business and regulatory risk to the organization and complete and document a summary of research.
- Escalates issues to appropriate internal and external departments across the organization to ensure correct and accurate information has been provided within an application or to eliminate delays in the overall process.
- Timely escalation of issues resulting from processing cases through appropriate escalation contacts; providing full overview and providing feedback to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintains up to date knowledge on binding regulations as well as internal policies and procedures and the adherence there of.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of professional experience working with systems and data in a financial industry.
- Experience in a shared services/operations environment.
- Agent onboarding process knowledge, including due diligence, regulatory and compliance requirements understanding, required.
- Bi-Lingual capabilities required including the ability to speak fluent English, including business English.
- Very good command of Greek.
- Ability to learn new database applications.
- Solid customer service orientation.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and semi-independently within a team -oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct routine analysis/research; manage large amounts of data.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)