Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance – both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund – this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
As a Junior Intercompany Accountant, you support an entity or group of entities in Stryker’s Intercompany team. Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Reconciling balances with Stryker group entities, responsible for month-end confirmations with counterparts
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany recharges and handling the netting process
- Supporting KPI reporting, foreign currency reporting
- Full compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, Stryker policies and any applicable laws and regulations
- Support an effective system of Internal Controls, including Internal/External audits
We are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting, Finance or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in an accounting role
- Fluency in English
- Strong Excel skills and experience with ERP systems
- Experience in a multinational firm is a plus
- Preferably familiar with US-GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Energetic, team-oriented and proactive
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com