OTC Team Lead
OTC Team Lead with English
What will you do:
The Team Leader is responsible for organization effectiveness and
sustainability by providing leadership and motivation to deliver
seamless and efficient Order to Cash processes to the Business and
Customers. He/she steers and runs the delivery of end to end process
within the agreed KPIs and SLAs.
The role will improve the O2C processes across the
businesses and streamline wherever possible using automation or
innovative approaches. This role will focus on several O2C processes
Commercial Agreements, Order Management, Dispute Management.
Team Leader is also responsible for contributing to the development and
implementation of organizational strategies, client policies, and sound
The team leader's tasks also include establishing and maintaining a strong business partnership with the client's financial team, forecasting and reporting activities and managing team capacity
What we will expect from you:
- Several years of professional experience in the OTC role for Software Platforms internet advertisement industry area
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fluent in written and oral English (min. C1)
- Captive BPO SSO market experience an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Previous experience in managing a team will be a strong asset
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom training.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace