About the job
Together with your colleagues in Customer Service, you will mainly be responsible for day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of our Customer Operations team to ensure high quality customer service. You will take responsibility to deliver on our targets and KPIs. If you’re a positive, open minded, highly organised and proactive person with great communication skills or strong analytical skills, this role will suit you perfectly – and we will be so happy to welcome you!
- Manage tasks within order handling area
- Register, track and resolve disputes and queries from customers over the phone and in writing
- Communicate with colleagues from other areas in the organisation, such as local customer service teams, production, warehouse, transport planning & management
- Provide input for reporting to relevant business units
- Support improvement initiatives and projects
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Perform documentation update based on established guidelines and standards
- Some ‘on call’ out of office hours and work in shifts may be required and will be agreed.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you are:
- Open minded and attracted to join a brand new team
- Perhaps coming with 0-1 year of relevant professional experience
- Curious and having an open mindset
- Able and willing to work with colleagues in a ONE team spirit
- Having a customer centric & solution-oriented approach
- Thriving in a support centre with high activity
- Highly committed to understand and deliver existing services
- A good communicator with strong people skills
- Proficient in English (need) – and perhaps Danish, German, French (nice)
- Detail oriented & structured
- Having a flair for IT/systems and eager to learn & understand Arla systems such as SAP and CSM