Senior Specialist with French in Transfer Agency
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Monitoring, amending and repairing incoming transactions on the French market.
- Settlement of the transactions according to the Contract Notes received, chasing for pending cases.
- Reconciling the positions between Transfer Agent books and internal system on monthly basis, monitoring and justifying pending cash lines on a daily basis.
- Being in contact with the Funds Transfer Agent and French Financial Institutions in relation to the activity
- Preparing and sending transfer requests to the Transfer Agents, following up on pending lines, settling according to the Contract Notes.
- Communicating with business partners using phone calls or e-mail
- Creating and updating process documents
- Sharing ideas for improvements, later on training new joiners and sharing knowledge
- Acting accordingly to the procedures, performing, executing and materializing relevant controls as per internal and external requirements.
- Fluent knowledge of French and English (min. B2)
- MS Office knowledge
- University Degree (preferably in Economics, Accounting)
- Analytical thinking
- Strong attention to details and high accuracy
- Proactivity and ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Finance, Investment Banking or Transfer Agency is an asset, we are looking for various seniority: Senior, Mid or Junior Specialist
- Good understanding of the French financial market and knowledge about Euroclear France
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa