Collections Junior Analyst
Collections Junior Analyst with Spanish
What will you do?
- Collecting due receivables according to the procedures.
- Influencing Customers, negotiating and building business relationships.
- Cooperating with internal departments (finance and sales teams).
- Handling emails & outgoing phone calls (external Customers and internally to Account Managers).
- Accounts reconciliation and allocation of incoming payments.
What do we expect?
- Written and spoken fluency in both English and Spanish language (min.B2 level is required).
- Experience in AP / Customer Service/ Call Center/ O2C Collections is a plus.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure, flexibility.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Google sheets is a plus.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace