Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance – both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund – this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
The Business Operations Senior Analyst will provide administrative and facilities support for the Poland Finance Center (PFC) in Warsaw, Poland.
This position will :
- Support the tasks needed for the stand-up of the PFC.
- Maintain administrative processes to assure efficient day-to-day operations.
- Prepare administrative and financial reports for the operation and local government.
Who we need :
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do :
- Support Statutory Accounting external provider (act as main point of contact)
- Perform Payroll accounting checks monthly (mapping, SOX control)
- Analyze monthly and quarterly Budget vs actuals performance. Drive any conversation or action required to produce better estimations
- Prepare financial statements and headcount reporting of the PFC and share results with upper management
- Build the annual and quarterly PFC’s Budget in coordination with different areas across PFC and project managers. Prepare quarterly forecasts
- Calculate FTE average rate for intercompany billing purposes
- Coordinate SLA’s and Service Fee charge out
- Support internal, external or government ad-hoc requests or audits.
- Ensure the Cash Flow performance is healthy
- Respond to general internal customer requests
- Build effective relationships within PFC and other departments.
- Participate in team projects as required
- Other duties as required
What you will need :
- 4 years of relevant working General Ledger or R2R experience in SSC environment in a matrixed international company (preferably American or Multinational company).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with various departments to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated detail-orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, learn new concepts/processes and improve current processes.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deliverables, working in a demanding environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and Polish
Education & Special trainings :
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley Act and Polish GAAP, knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, mainly Excel
- Relevant working experience and/or knowledge of SAP
- Experience using Hyperion
Other requirements :
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive attitude.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com