Talent Acquisition Specialist
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment for assigned projects
- Business partnering with hiring managers on the sourcing and recruitment strategy required for dedicated business area(s) or assigned recruitment projects
- Supporting and advising hiring managers on practices for successful attraction and recruitment of talent
- Promoting internal mobility opportunities and HR initiatives within the organization
- Liaising with external recruitment service providers
- Maintaining accurate recruitment reporting data on assigned projects
- Active participation in candidate experience and employer branding events
- Participating in HR projects dedicated to various fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience end-to-end recruitment within international company (previous working experience in SSC/BPO or recruitment agencies will be a strong asset)
- Have in-depth knowledge of candidates’ selection methods and understand modern talent acquisition, social media and direct sourcing practices.
- Very good English - verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong team player who can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Able to impact and effect positive change with a flexible, open-minded, positive approach
- Advanced use of Excel will would be an additional advantage
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 60% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Pre-paid lunch cash electronic wallet
- Cafeteria Platform
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa