This role is responsible for providing multi-country administrative and consultative support in both the HR and Benefits areas. This role will support the administration of various employee HR and benefit programs Will also consult with the business on HR and benefit programs. HR administrative responsibilities may include, but not be limited, helping support onboarding of new employees, and helping to ensure all employee contracts and supporting documentation is received. Provides HR/payroll inputs for various countries before files are submitted for payroll processing.
- Answers employee and manager queries through telephone or email communications by identifying issues, researching problems, troubleshooting root cause, in order to ensure accurate HR and benefits administration and high customer satisfaction. Builds and maintains a valued advisory relationship with employees and managers.
- Acts as the first point of contact for non-US absence / PTO questions, updates employee handbooks as requested by Global Benefits and Legal Department.
- Assists with preparation of HR/payroll inputs, including benefits administration in compliance with local legislation.
- Prepares employment documentation as per pre-agreed templates.
- Assists with implementing new programs and HR initiatives.
- May help support social fund administration for applicable countries.
- Coordinates HR administrative activities to ensure HR data is accurate and compliant with local legislation. Prepares payroll inputs including benefits administration in compliance with local legislation.
- Provides support for all internal and external HR admin and benefits related audits.
- Assists with Onboarding of the new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience in a combination of HR and Benefits related roles.
- 1-2 years with a combination of benefits and / or HR administration responsibilities, including multi-national/ multi-country HR and benefits experience preferred.
- Some HR generalist experience preferred.
- Experience using dashboard generating tools and incident tracking tools for HR metrics highly desirable.
- Basic labour law knowledge for one or more countries.
- Some change management experience highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good knowledge of English and at least B1 level German
- One of the following languages is nice to have: Polish, French, Spanish.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and determine ways for efficiency.
- Ability to work effectively in an SLA based model while maintaining high degrees of attention to detail, accuracy and poise under pressure.
- Ability to work with a collaborative work style and effectively handle employee inquires.
- Ability to implement new regulations and/or applications quickly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.