Transformation Specialist with English
What will you do?
- You will support the projects transformation goals from its operational, tools and processes perspective.
- You will act as a consultant in terms of identifying other opportunities in terms of innovations, automations and improvements.
- The candidate will also have a big exposure towards Clients Stakeholders in terms of driving together the projects and updating on the progress of each project
What do we expect?
- Experience in ticketing type of projects is more than welcome
- Great communication skills,
- Innovation and automation type of approach,
- Analytical mindset, not afraid of challenging the status quo,
- Experience in tools testing is a nice to have
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace