About the job
Join our Order to Cash Department and became a part of one of three experienced credit control teams, shaping ARLA’s effective cash flow. We are the guardians of the credit policy and ARLA’s receivables by taking care of our customers and delivering professional and efficient service to all of our stakeholders. Besides ensuring business transactions are properly accounted, we gain experience within international environment, develop our skills, try new solutions and contribute to various projects beyond our regular responsibilities.
Specifically, you will:
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main tasks would be:
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers
- Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls and other forms of contact
- Ensuring all unresolved items are escalated within agreed timeframe
- Providing input for reporting to relevant business units
- Dunning internal and external customers
- Preparing statements
- Co-operation with Arla business units
- Training of new employees
- Documentation update (SOP, HTG, Visio)
- Other responsibilities as assigned by TL
Who are you?
We are looking for someone, who:
- Has academic degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Administration, Economic, Mathematics or similar area
- Speaks English fluently. Additionally knows French or German on B2 level.
- Is team oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues.
- Demonstrates good understanding of accounting principles and tools.
- Has ability to follow instructions and standard work processes to perform routine tasks with high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Has ability to review documents and files for necessary data, enter appropriate data into systems or files, check records for accuracy and completion and retrieve data to produce reports or answer questions.
- Has ability to raise and properly solve the query with business, customer.
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity!