Head of Customer Service
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Leadership of the Customer Service Department in Krakow and other remote locations in ESAN by providing management of the staff to promote confidence in a rewarding Amway experience by connecting consistent, timely, correct information support and solutions that help ABOs grow their business. Deploys implementation strategies, programs and processes that will ensure the quality of service while providing a balance between customer and employee needs. Delivers quantifiable business results, using contact center data to assess/demonstrate effectiveness, propose ROI, problem-solve issues and drive continuous improvement of ABOs experience. Maintain effective relationships with other functions to ensure the ABO issues are timely resolved and mitigated for the future.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership and guidance to assigned staff to ensure successful integration of department objectives, resources and opportunities while ensuring continued excellence in customer service.
- Assist Executive Management in the development of strategies, action plans and measures for the Customer Service Division in partnership with other Amway departments.
- Coordinate departmental inbound/outbound workload to meet divisional standards.
- Manage service levels by maximizing forecasting and scheduling systems.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of internal business processes and Customer Service best practices to make strategic business decisions effectively.
- Manage to deliver success in the current model and maintain employee engagement
- Achieve results against goals through effective communication of goals and aligning activities for staff with operational targets. Produce effective KPI reporting to include ticket resolution, headcount performance, retention and survey success
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of major functions in Customer Service including subordinate functions.
What you’ll need:
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related area
- A minimum of 8 years of leadership experience in a Customer service environment
- Fluent in English, knowledge of an additional European language would be an asset
- Requires a strong knowledge of collaborative processes for the interpretation of strategies into compelling departmental objectives and initiatives
- Ability to effectively work with culturally diverse teams in collaboration and partnership, enabling organizational strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge and experience using analytical tools and techniques
- Strong decision-making ability and experience
- Proactive change agent who is results-oriented and team focused
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently (project management).
- Ability to create an open environment that is conducive to contribution, growth and achievement.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels, earning a high degree of respect and credibility.
- Ability to mentor and coach individuals.
- Demonstrated collaborative style of leadership supportive of sharing of information/ideas freely.
- Customer focused behavior
What can you expect from us?
- 1-year contract with a possibility of prolongation
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.